Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Disclaimer


I used to have a blog, but somewhere between working, applying for internships, jobs, boyfriend, friends, and watching copious amounts of reality TV I lost her.

This is my attempt to revive her and get the metaphorical ball rolling on a new baby blog, so today 7-7-09, Meredith Lane is born.

I always shied away from blogging because I didn't want to be one of ranting blogging bitches or have my changing moods be misconstrued as hypocritical. When you're writing all your thoughts and opinions down hypocrisy becomes more apparent- and you're more likely to sound like a whiney brat.

So, with that said, I felt the need to put a disclaimer on my first baby blog post: The thoughts and views expressed by this blogger are subject to change drastically on a daily basis. I'm not a brat or a bitch, but I am a woman and I do what I want. However, I do like the sign more than my own warning.

Deal with it. Will post later.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment